Looks like this:
- Go to Hypster and make an account (it’s free).
- Search for your desired song(s) and add to your playlist.
- Once you’ve done that, there should be a picture of a casette on the right-hand side that looks like this:
4. Click on that and then choose “classic player”.
5. Click on the dropdown menu next to “Hypster Original” and choose one of the colour schemes, or “Customize”, as shown below:
The title of the song and everything else except for the play/pause and forward/backward buttons won’t really matter.
6. Copy the code. It should look like shown below:
7. Paste the code where you want your music player to be in your theme, such as at the bottom of your description.
9. If you are using one of my themes with a built-in music player container (looks like as shown below) then search (command/control)+f “insert music player here”, delete that, and replace with your music player code.
10. Save, and you’re done!