UPDATED 3.2.13 at 11:14PM EST.
Looks like this (example):
1. Make a webs account (here).
2. Click here.
3. Click “Single File Uploader”. (You will have to upload one music file at a time, but that’s how it’s going to have to go, unless you have a paid Webs membership.)
4. Upload your desired music file from your iTunes or wherever you store your music files.
5. After it has uploaded, then click on the name of the song you uploaded (example shown below)
6. It should link you to another site. Copy the URL.
7. Click here and paste the URL into one of the boxes. You can check/uncheck the box that says “Auto Play”, this will determine whether the music plays automatically whenever someone visits your blog.
8. Click “Generate Code”.
9. Copy all of the code in the box, and paste it wherever you want it to be on your blog, for example, at the end of your description.
10. Save and close - you’re done!